For all physical conditions
Landscape, Portrait, Wildlife
clothing 20° / 6°
Namibia is for photographers, one of Africa’s best kept secrets.
Less known and less visited than the parks of Eastern and Southern Africa, Namibia’s treasures remain more hidden, revealed to those seeking a truly different adventure.
Here, in the middle of one of the oldest deserts in the world, we find an amazing collection of hardy fauna that have managed to adapt to their harsh environment.
Yet this is a land of astonishing beauty, from high sand dunes to wide, dry rivers, from rocky mountains to secluded beaches. We will find a wild and very attractive land.
Namibia Photo Tour
In our Expedition we will offer particular dedication to the photographic part and you will learn the secrets of professional photographers.
We invite you to be part of this journey, which will be an unforgettable visual experience.
We will meet with the whole group to enjoy a delicious welcome dinner and have a general information session about the Expedition.
At night, we will have the opportunity to photograph Namibia’s magnificent starry sky.
On the last day, we will visit a Himba village to see and learn about their customs and capture some beautiful portraits.
END OF OUR TRIP
- Airport transfer Windhoek – Hotel – Windhoek Airport
- 12 Nights of Premium Accommodation (double accommodation)
- Full Board Meals (except for the first day)
- Entrance and accommodation fees in protected areas and National Parks
- Visit to Himba Village • 03 days of 4×4 Safari in Etosha National Park and Okonjima
- 4×4 Transfers in all transportation
- Activities in Namibia’s dunes
- Photographic advice throughout the trip led by Edu Barrajón and Tomás Cerón
- International airfare from country of origin to Namibia
- Visa fees
- Extra drinks with breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Personal first-aid kit
- Travel/health insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the INCLUSIONS list
- Participant can request a Single Room by paying an extra USD 1200
- Helicopter flight to photograph the desert dunes (USD 360 approx.)
Price Namibia photo tour 2024
Book your spot by paying a USD 1000 deposit. The remaining balance can be paid up to 60 days before the start of the trip.
Contact our team of experts who will help you with any questions you may have about our photography trip. We will provide you with personalized attention to prepare your journey with us.
Legal Terms of all tours
• No places will be reserved without the deposit.
• Final Payment: The payment of the final amount must be made 30 days before the start of the trip.
• More than 150 days before the workshop start date: full refund of payments made.
• Between 150 and 91 days before the start of the workshop: 50% of the reservation will be returned.
• 90-61 days before the start of the workshop: 35% of the reservation will be returned.
• Within 60 days prior to the start of the workshop: There is no refund.
• IceMonkey is not responsible for accidents to workshop participants nor will it cover medical expenses if necessary. During the workshop, each participant is responsible for their safety and physical integrity.
• IceMonkey is not responsible for accidents or loss of photographic equipment during the workshop. Each participant is responsible for their photographic equipment.
• Travel insurance is mandatory.
• Every day of the expedition all attendees will be punctual at the established time. All participants must be at the starting point of the expedition for its start. In case of delays due to inconveniences, the participant must contact someone from the Icemonkey staff as soon as possible.
• Participants can be at different levels of knowledge about the subject, so patience is required when explaining topics that are already within their domain. The photographing area of each participant must be respected. Disrespect from a participant towards another member of the workshop or staff will not be allowed.
This is a discrimination free space. We will not tolerate racism, sexism, discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
• The tour and its itinerary are weather dependent and may change from time to time. We will always be aware of the best weather conditions to determine where to go and optimize taking pictures.