JULY 10- 22
For all physical conditions
Landscape, Portrait, Wildlife
clothing 20° / 6°
Namibia is one of Africa’s best-kept secrets for photographers. Less known and less visited than the parks of East and Southern Africa, Namibia’s treasures remain more hidden, revealed only to those seeking a truly different adventure.
Here, in the midst of one of the world’s oldest deserts, we find a surprising collection of resilient wildlife that has managed to adapt to its harsh environment. However, this is a land of stunning beauty, from high sand dunes to wide, dry rivers, from rocky mountains to lonely beaches. We will find a wild and highly attractive land.
In our expedition, we will provide special dedication to the photography aspect, and you will learn to plan, compose, and process your images alongside two instructors who will be in charge of organizing this great trip: Jheison Huerta and Jose David Riquelme.
We invite you to be part of this journey, which will be an unforgettable visual experience.
We will meet with the whole group to enjoy a delicious welcome dinner and have a general information session about the Expedition.
At night, we will have the opportunity to photograph Namibia’s magnificent starry sky.
On the last day, we will visit a Himba village to see and learn about their customs and capture some beautiful portraits.
END OF OUR TRIP
Book your spot by paying a USD 1000 deposit. The remaining balance can be paid up to 30 days before the start of the trip.
• Airport transfer Windhoek – Hotel – Windhoek Airport
• 12 Nights of Premium Accommodation (double accommodation)
• Full Board Meals (except for the first day)
• Entrance and accommodation fees in protected areas and National Parks
• Visit to Himba Village • 03 days of 4×4 Safari in Etosha National Park and Okonjima
• 4×4 Transfers in all transportation
• Activities in Namibia’s dunes
• Photographic advice throughout the trip led by Jheison Huerta and José D. Riquelme
• International airfare from country of origin to Namibia
• Visa fees
• Extra drinks with breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• Personal first-aid kit
• Travel/health insurance (can be arranged at www.heymondo.es)
• Anything not mentioned in the INCLUSIONS list
• Participant can request a Single Room by paying an extra USD 1200
• Helicopter flight to photograph the desert dunes (USD 360 approx.)
(considering a +5% fee for withdrawal commissions)
RESERVATION OR INQUIRY FORM
Legal Terms of all tours ICEMONKEY
• No places will be reserved without the deposit.
• Final Payment: The payment of the final amount must be made 30 days before the start of the trip.
• More than 150 days before the workshop start date: full refund of payments made.
• Between 150 and 91 days before the start of the workshop: 50% of the reservation will be returned.
• 90-61 days before the start of the workshop: 35% of the reservation will be returned.
• Within 60 days prior to the start of the workshop: There is no refund.
• IceMonkey is not responsible for accidents to workshop participants nor will it cover medical expenses if necessary. During the workshop, each participant is responsible for their safety and physical integrity.
• IceMonkey is not responsible for accidents or loss of photographic equipment during the workshop. Each participant is responsible for their photographic equipment.
• Travel insurance is mandatory.
• Every day of the expedition all attendees will be punctual at the established time. All participants must be at the starting point of the expedition for its start. In case of delays due to inconveniences, the participant must contact someone from the Icemonkey staff as soon as possible.
• Participants can be at different levels of knowledge about the subject, so patience is required when explaining topics that are already within their domain. The photographing area of each participant must be respected. Disrespect from a participant towards another member of the workshop or staff will not be allowed.
This is a discrimination free space. We will not tolerate racism, sexism, discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
• The tour and its itinerary are weather dependent and may change from time to time. We will always be aware of the best weather conditions to determine where to go and optimize taking pictures.