For all physical conditions
Landscape, Portrait and Street
Autumn clothing, 8º/20º
Morocco Photo Tour
Morocco Photo Tour, a tripof personal discovery through your camera.
Firstly, we want to introduce you to a journey where you can discover Morocco through your camera. A fascinating tour through the most suggestive and unique landscapes of Morocco. You will visit a mystical country, full of history, culture, and a hidden nature of the Sahara desert in a photographic version led by professional photographers.
This adventure will begin in the city of Marrakech, the most touristy city in Morocco, bustling and fascinating, where we will visit its historic center known for its markets and festivals. We will head on a journey to the East to visit the Ouzoud waterfalls, visit the Iminifri caves, travel through the Valley of Roses to reach the impressive city of Merzouga, the gateway to the desert, surrounded by sand dunes that we will also photograph at night. We will have the great experience of camping in the desert in “Jaimas” (Arab tents) and taking a camel ride to enjoy a total experience in the Sahara.
On this photo tour to Morocco, we will pay particular attention to night photography. For this, we have scheduled the dates and itinerary to have the best nights with the Milky Way, where you will learn to plan, make, and process astrophotography along with two specialists in the field.
We invite you to be part of this journey, which will be an unforgettable visual experience.
We will take this day as a day of rest and can stroll around the center of Marrakech. Morocco Photo Tour begins.
After lunch, we will travel to the Ouzoud waterfalls to capture the sunset and do some night photography.
We will arrive at our hotel in Merzouga around 6 pm and take a walk in the dunes during sunset.
At night, we can visit the nearby dunes on foot.
The afternoon is free at the hotel until 5 PM, when we will have a camel ride to our tent in the middle of the desert, stopping at sunset in the middle of the dunes.
We will have dinner and a night photography session with our guide and model Moha.
In the afternoon, we will have free time, and we can enjoy a quad or buggy ride through the dunes or another camel ride (not included in the price).
At night, we will have another nighttime photography session in the dunes.
We will make different stops to photograph beautiful places.
We will cross the Atlas Mountains (2,260 meters) that separate the Atlantic Ocean from the Mediterranean Sea and arrive in Marrakech.
- Airport – Hotel – Airport transfer
- All transfers in a private vehicle
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels (double room accommodation)
- Entrance fees to film studios and Marrakech Palace
- All breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- Photography advice from our professionals.
- International air tickets from country of origin to Morocco
- Buggy/Quad rides in Merzouga
- Anything not mentioned in the INCLUDES list
- Participants may request accommodation in a Single Room ($720)
Price Morocco Photo Tour
Morocco Photo Tour 2024
Book your spot by paying USD 1000 in advance, and the rest can be paid up to 30 days before the start of the trip.
Contact our team of experts who will help you with any questions you may have about our photography trip. We will provide you with personalized attention to prepare your journey with us.
Legal Terms of all tours
• No places will be reserved without the deposit.
• Final Payment: The payment of the final amount must be made 30 days before the start of the trip.
• More than 150 days before the workshop start date: full refund of payments made.
• Between 150 and 91 days before the start of the workshop: 50% of the reservation will be returned.
• 90-61 days before the start of the workshop: 35% of the reservation will be returned.
• Within 60 days prior to the start of the workshop: There is no refund.
• Más de 150 días antes de la fecha de inicio del taller: reembolso total de los pagos realizados.
• Entre 150 y 91 días antes del inicio del taller: Se devolverá el 50% de la reserva.
• 90-61 días antes del inicio del taller: Se devolverá el 35% de la reserva.
• Dentro de los 60 días anteriores al inicio del taller: No hay reembolso.
• IceMonkey is not responsible for accidents to workshop participants nor will it cover medical expenses if necessary. During the workshop, each participant is responsible for their safety and physical integrity.
• IceMonkey is not responsible for accidents or loss of photographic equipment during the workshop. Each participant is responsible for their photographic equipment.
• Travel insurance is mandatory.
• Every day of the expedition all attendees will be punctual at the established time. All participants must be at the starting point of the expedition for its start. In case of delays due to inconveniences, the participant must contact someone from the Icemonkey staff as soon as possible.
• Participants can be at different levels of knowledge about the subject, so patience is required when explaining topics that are already within their domain. The photographing area of each participant must be respected. Disrespect from a participant towards another member of the workshop or staff will not be allowed.
This is a discrimination free space. We will not tolerate racism, sexism, discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
• The tour and its itinerary are weather dependent and may change from time to time. We will always be aware of the best weather conditions to determine where to go and optimize taking pictures.