For everyone's health
Landscape, Seascape, Nightscape
Summer clothing 23º, cool nights 8º
Tenerife Photo Tour 2024
We have organized a fascinating tour through the most photogenic landscapes of Tenerife:
Tenerife is an island in the Atlantic Ocean belonging to the Spanish autonomous community of the Canary Islands. Along with La Palma, La Gomera, and El Hierro, it forms the province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife. With an area of 2,034.38 km2 and a population of 927,993 inhabitants, it is the largest island in the Canary archipelago and the most populous in Spain.
The volcanic origin is present in all its landscapes. Its volcano, “El Teide,” is the third highest in the world, standing at 3,718 meters above sea level.
Seas of clouds that will make you believe you are in the sky, tremendous stretches of land resembling Mars that will delight photographers, dense forests full of twisted moss-covered trees that will make us think we are in a Tim Burton movie, perfect beaches facing the sunset that seem designed by an architect, and imposing lighthouses observing the Milky Way.
In our Photography Expedition, we will provide particular dedication to the nighttime part, and we have scheduled the dates to have the best nights with the Milky Way. You will learn how to plan, capture, and process astrophotography alongside a specialist in the field: Jose D. Riquelme.
We invite you to be part of this journey, which will be an unforgettable visual experience.
We will take this day to explore the city center and conduct a briefing for the tour.
We will visit Benijo Beach, Anaga Forest, Teno Lighthouse, Teide National Park, Loro Parque Zoo, and many more places. As the weather is very changeable, we will decide our destination each day.
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfers
- All transfers in a comfortable private vehicle
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels (double room accommodation)
- All breakfasts
- Photography advice provided by José David Riquelme
- International airfare from the country of origin to Tenerife
- Lunches and dinners
- Entrance fees to Loro Parque and Teide Observatory
- Travel/health insurance (can be arranged at www.heymondo.es)
- Anything not mentioned in the “Included” list
- Participants may request accommodation in a Single Room ($720)
USD 3200 (AMERICAN DOLAR)
Reserve your spot by paying a USD 1000 deposit. The remaining balance can be paid up to 30 days before the start of the trip.
Contact our team of experts who will help you with any questions you may have about our photography trip. We will provide you with personalized attention to prepare your journey with us.
Legal Terms of all tours
• No places will be reserved without the deposit.
• Final Payment: The payment of the final amount must be made 30 days before the start of the trip.
• More than 150 days before the workshop start date: full refund of payments made.
• Between 150 and 91 days before the start of the workshop: 50% of the reservation will be returned.
• 90-61 days before the start of the workshop: 35% of the reservation will be returned.
• Within 60 days prior to the start of the workshop: There is no refund.
• IceMonkey is not responsible for accidents to workshop participants nor will it cover medical expenses if necessary. During the workshop, each participant is responsible for their safety and physical integrity.
• IceMonkey is not responsible for accidents or loss of photographic equipment during the workshop. Each participant is responsible for their photographic equipment.
• Travel insurance is mandatory.
• Every day of the expedition all attendees will be punctual at the established time. All participants must be at the starting point of the expedition for its start. In case of delays due to inconveniences, the participant must contact someone from the Icemonkey staff as soon as possible.
• Participants can be at different levels of knowledge about the subject, so patience is required when explaining topics that are already within their domain. The photographing area of each participant must be respected. Disrespect from a participant towards another member of the workshop or staff will not be allowed.
This is a discrimination free space. We will not tolerate racism, sexism, discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
• The tour and its itinerary are weather dependent and may change from time to time. We will always be aware of the best weather conditions to determine where to go and optimize taking pictures.