How should I pack clothes for ICELAND?
Our Photography Tour will take place during the winter season, and we highly recommend following the clothing recommendations to withstand the low temperatures, especially during night excursions.
- Crampons for shoes (mandatory for walking on ice)
- Mountain footwear (Waterproof boots)
- Warmers for feet: foot and hand warmers
- For the more adventurous photographers, waterproof boots for getting into rivers or the sea.
UPPER BODY CLOTHING
- Thermal t-shirt or lycra base layer
- Polar fleece sweater (brands like The North Face, Columbia, Patagonia)
- Feather jacket or coat with support for temperatures up to -10 degrees
- Waterproof/windbreaker jacket
- Down vest
- Thermal snow gloves
- Woolen hats for the head
- Rain poncho
- Warmers for hands
LOWER BODY CLOTHING
- Micro-polar warmers or leggings
- Thermal pants
- Waterproof pants (for skiing or snowboarding)
- Woolen socks
For technical winter clothing, we recommend brands like The North Face, Columbia, Patagonia, and Helly Hansen. Warmers (composite heaters that adhere to the soles of the feet, palms of the hands, and other parts of the body, allowing you to maintain an average temperature of 35/38 degrees, ideal for polar climates) can be purchased from Amazon or specialized mountain stores.